Seeking an experienced English tutor that is TEFL certified specializing in private tutoring for business professionals and young adults? As a client of Rick Duda, you will receive traditional and non-traditional teaching techniques making your lessons fun and valuable. Your private one hour (1 hour) lessons are excellent for improving your fluency as well as communication skills in the medical, information technology, project management, legal, finance and banking, hospitality or tourism industries.
QR Code Link to This Post
I am a native bi-lingual U.S. citizen and have experience teaching students from Ecuador, Belarus, Russia, Brazil, Korea, China, and Taiwan. I have a MBA (Masters in Business Administration), and a BBA (Bachelors of Business Administration) and over 30 years of business experience in sales, marketing, operations, project management, social media and training. International travel, cuisines, and cultures are my passion and I'm excited about having the opportunity of working with you and learning more about your customs.
Lessons are taught early in the morning and early evening US New York time (GMT - 5) via Skype and Zoom so having a Skype account and video capabilities are both required for lessons.
When contacting me, please provide answers to the following questions:
1) The number of hours and the number of times per week you would like to have lessons?
2) What times and days you would like to have lessons?
3) What is your proficiency level in speaking, reading, listening and writing English?
I specialize in teaching the following:
* Proper English grammar
* Accent reduction
* Writing for thesis, research papers or reporting
* Preparing for the TOEFL or IELTS
* Assistance with university admissions
* Fellowship and United State residency programs
* General conversation (open dialogue, American slang, idioms, etc.)
* Business presentations, proposals and online meetings
* Correcting your resume or CV
* Tone and pronunciation (US regional accents and British accents)
I offer a free 30 minute trial lesson to each prospective student to determine if I am the right English tutor for you. Classes are purchased in groups of five or 10 depending on the number of lessons per week desired.
Thank you for considering me and when would you like to begin improving your English speaking skills?